INTAKE PROCESS: (Taking referrals, gathering and verifying information)
- Receive Referrals: Scheduled in Credible; Walk-ins AHL linked (if schedule permits); Phone calls (schedule appointments)
- Gather all necessary information
- Log the referral
- Verify insurance benefits
- Determine eligibility of referral
ENROLLMENT PROCESS: (Accepting consumer and ensuring that consumer completes/signs all necessary documentation.)
- Set-up consumer in EMR systems.
- Explain Services and Benefits to consumer.
- Complete all necessary documentation in Credible.
- Prepare Consumer Packet and ensure Consumer signs all necessary documentation.
CONSUMER ASSIGNMENT PROCESS BASED ON VALID INITIAL 30-DAY AUTH: (MHRS Office). Upon completing intake:
- Consumer will be assigned a Case Social Worker (CSW)based on consumer’s preferences and in consultation with Clinical Managers.
- Consumers will be assigned a Therapist after consultation with consumer and Clinical Manager.
- Based on need, Consumer will be referred to be scheduled for psychiatric evaluation and medication management (Psychiatrist appointment).
- Hard-to-engage consumers by Intake Coordinator or CSW will be referred to Outreach Team.
- Discharge of Consumer will be based on the 3-2-1 approach and upon endorsement by Clinical Manager.